Saturday, March 12, 2005

the play's the thing


pumphouse
Originally uploaded by himbly.

Last night I went to see my dear friends in their performance of a one act play as part of a 'one act play' festival at the Pumphouse Theatre. They chose the play No One Will Be Immune by David Mamet.

1- I was really impressed since the man who took the main role is a dear dear friend with very little acting experience compared to many other (non-doing-anything) actors in this city. I know next to nothing about theatre, but I do know this...g-damn that was hard stuff! He did a great job of it.

2- Turns out I love David Mamet. What a great piece and upon a little research, he's done a bunch of stuff I've enjoyed (Wag The Dog).

All in all a great evening. Nice work Scott and Erin!

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger