Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Goodnight Moon...

Today I got my nightguard. This little baby and me are gonna see if we can't stop me grinding my teeth so durn much.

I was all excited 'cause I won't be grinding my teeth so durn much (as mentioned above)...so my headaches might go away...and my teeth won't be so sensitive...and my jaw joints will stop deteriorating...so I'll be happier...

and I thought that I would look like my friends who have these sorts of things. They pop them in and they look cute as little buttons. Their mouths protrude just enough so you can tell it's not usual for them, and they have these little lisps and you just want to pinch their cheeks and kiss their foreheads.

How disapointing...

I just look like a dork.

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger