Monday, December 06, 2004

Lamb of God in Land of Fat-ted Calf


Fat Land
Originally uploaded by himbly.
Seriously...

I went for a run today in -18 C weather so I could eat half a bag of Fudgeos with milk.

Ahhhh...I can tell by the big clock, children, that it's nearly time for

*whisper*

"that" time.

so...no regrets...and bring on the sour cream and onion potato chips, too!
*patting my belly*

Anyway...the real reason I was posting was to introduce this again. This site has caused me to look, believe, disbelieve, and then look again. I don't know if it's real..but I ~think~ it is. I mean, check it, yo:

Anti-triclavianist

Wha-wha-wha-huh? I mean, I have a degree in Linguistics, so I'm used to unusual debates that most people put in the 'rat's ass' category...but...

And yes...I know that it's the ~principle~ behind the matter...but, really...~really~.....

Because there is a belief out there that Christ was nailed to the cross with ~three~ nails, the church is in danger of being overrun by securlarists? Gracious, Helen, did you lock the basement windows after the craft sale?? I spotted an Atheist in the Safeway. How did I know? Well, he looked like the guy found in here.



It is this...~this very thing and things like it~ that keep people from caring about anything real.



..and the children...don't forget about the children.

Anyway...I could post about this site all day. Enjoy yerselves.

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger