Sunday, December 05, 2004

*yawn*

I can pull myself back up, back down
Stuck together like a readymade

I'm stuck...

I've got stuff that I want to write about, but it's not forming itself in my brain properly and these lame posts are all I got.

Funny how when you read your friend's blogs you recognise parts of your conversations with them.

I just made cookies...they're all warm and cooling in the kitchen and I can't even look at them because I ate their brothers when they were just baby-dough.

Now I feel grody.

Plus, I meant to run today, but it snowed and I made cookies....two reasons I couldn't go.

Now I'm blogging the boyf is stuck in the virtual world of Warcraft....I wish I was playing. Every so often I hear a 'riiight onnnn' from the other side of the room. Both of our bellies are full of cookies and bloating.

*jiggle*

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger