Monday, December 06, 2004

Top Tens

A year ago I tried to do a list of favourite movies.

I've been drinking wine...bear with me.

I had a list of 32 movies and it was all I could do to narrow it down to 20.

But I lost that list...I don't know where it is.

I suggest (after reading Bumf's request for the best of 2004) that anyone reading this (ha! all 3 of you) submit your top TEN ~all time~ fave movies, books, and albums.

So...considering it is nearly impossible for me to do that let me say that I will not hold you to your choices...these fave lists change with the seasons...I know.

So...movies...let me try my first run list...subject to change without notice and in no particular order:

1- Breakfast at Tiffanys
2- Annie Hall
3- Withnail and I
4- Royal Tannenbaums
5- Top Secret
6- Ferris Bueler's Day Off
7- Love and Death
8- Unbearable Lightness of Being
9- Best In Show
10- High Fidelity

maybe...

I dunno...I'll see if that's true...but now I'm going to bed.

night.

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger