Wednesday, December 14, 2005

these days


ray patin
Originally uploaded by himbly.
I found this guy's blog and started clicking on links. It's like a goldmine of animators and illustrators and they are all incredible.

How I wish I could draw.

Anyway...since all I can think about right now is myself, this'll be another post about me.

I wrote an exam this morning and was kinda confident about most of it, though it was hard but when I came out and started talking to some people from my class...well...I think I got one wrong.

Damn.

Because if you know you got one wrong...how many don't you know you got wrong?

But...anyway...I went for lunch with bf and then came home and slept for 2 hours because I'm exhausted and my prof also said that we could have until the 19th to hand in our 15 pg paper.

I almost leapt up and kissed her right on the lips.

Then I thought I dreamt it, so I had to ask around after the exam. Then I had no pants on. And, like, I was in the social science building but it looked like my elementary school.

So...in just a few more days I can stop waking up with fear gripping my belly over what I have to accomplish that day for my life not to suck.

That's gonna be sweet.

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger