Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Barfday to me

Hey y'all, I'm back.

Oh, I guess it's a happy belated birthday to me. It was on the 9th. I've just had nothing to say until now. Actually, I've got nothing to say now, either, but Black Mana forgot again and I felt like being a bloggy asshole about it.

hehehehe.

Anyway, thanks for all those who ~did~ wish me happy b-day and holy crap have I ever eaten a lot in the past couple of days.

I also got an iPod and a digital camera. How happy am I?? Really effing happy. Overnight, I have become addicted to podcasts.

Update:

- I learned to knit mittens
- I've been academically humbled
- the clutch in my car went
- all these things have not damaged my spirit, somehow
- I am currently working on some stuff for my morphology class, so I'd better GIT!
- Strongbow tastes real good around your b-day. Even if you don't go out for it.

Back to it. Later.

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger