Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'm cukoo for shirley temples...

It's true...I've been sucking Shirley T's back like there's a grenadine shortage.

So, these days, after two Strongbow I start pontificating like...well...the pope.

Sans the trach tube.

This is why I no longer go out drinking with work people. Luckily, my drinking was limited to two ciders and it was mostly bumf that heard me...no harm done. But if it were 5 and I was talking to others....well...

Anyway...

I'm moving.

Totally excited, too.

I finally got up the courage to tell my mother I was shackin' up with my super duper loverboy and after a 2 hour experience that was the conversational equivalent of a pap smear, I feel like I'm all set. I'm an only child..my parents have a HUGE influence on my life. Quit buggin' me.

Actually, for the first time in a situation like this, I feel like I handled things like a mature and healthy adult.

Good girl, Himbly.

So...in a couple of days I'll be giving my notice here and packin' to move to his apartment. And not a minute too soon, I might add. I've had trouble with asshole neighbours and their parking and just last night there was another 'domestic dispute' next door and the cops had to come at 4am. This happened to the last people who lived there.

Must be all the Oz we've been watching. Maybe they can hear it through the walls.

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger