Monday, February 14, 2005

In response to Bumf's Book Blog challenge...

Excerpt from Bumf's book blog post:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t search around and look for the “coolest” book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.


HAHAHAHA...okay, this is my bf's book but it's the closest to me:

From the World of Warcraft Official strategy guide:

*ahem*

"Consecrates your weapon, inflicting 80 to 112 additional damage on your next attack. All damage caused is considered holy damage"

Geeky enough for y'all??

4 comments:

Rob Huck said...

Yes, you are a geek.

Temujin said...

glorious!

Himbly said...

Thank you. I think I'll agree with temujin.

Himbly said...

well...well...

looky who's checkin' out ol' himbly's blog!

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger