Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dork Kingdom


dork
Originally uploaded by himbly.
Honest.

I really try not to take a 'gender-view' when someone treats me like sidewalk gum.

But...

...sometimes a girl just can't help it. 'Specially when the dorks in question are ~men~...and they happen to be treating ~other men~ as if they both were mensa-brothers.

I'm reasonably descent at both my jobs. I don't ask for much help, I'm able to think out most problems on my own. I try to stay on top of things.

I make mistakes, but nothing tragic or dreadfully stupid.

And the people who I work with ~generally~ are complimentary and appreciative. I've heard 'good gossip' about myself.

Its the people I don't directly work with that feel the need to take a crap on my poor head. And, the funny thing is that when i say, 'hey! you just took a crap on my head!' the little bitches get all nervous and ignore it. Good lord! Either stand up for yourself or talk behind my back.

Seriously...

Anyway...I wrote this entry badly. I would erase it, but I really want to post that pic of the fat kid in a viking outfit.

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger