Thursday, October 20, 2005

musing


japanese
Originally uploaded by himbly.
I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now.

I'm always writing a paper, it seems. Ha! I'm gonna start using that (ie. writing a paper) as a euphamism for masturbation.

Now, when I say 'I'm writing a paper', I can tell who reads my blog because they'll snicker.

But, I really am in the midst of a paper. It's about that time of the evening when I start bargaining with myself.

"Dude, if I go to bed now (8:50 pm!!) I can totally wake up super early and work on my paper before I leave for day-work"

Luckily, my present-self has known my bartering-self for many years (they grew up together) and knows that I'm full of horseshit. No deal.

I'm boyfriendless right now as he has gone to New York on a business trip. Lucky. So, I just went to the sushi restaurant downstairs to order some take out as a consolation prize. I won't say how much I ordered (a lot) but all I can say is that I've not even gone through 1/3rd of it and I'm so utterly full. So much for my wild 'goin' stag girl' week.

...sushi I'm too full to eat and homework...

that's what it consists of (and I totally planned it that way). It's alright, though it's really quiet around here and I wake up sorta bummed. I'll be happy when he gets back.

The mouse is still around, too. I stomp before I enter a room to frighten him off.

Anyway...speaking of sushi and restaurants that sell it. If there is reincarnation, I hope -if I live a righteous life- that I come back as a Japanese girl. All you have to do is walk into the place downstairs to understand why a fetish exists about them.

stop!

My toe just slid under the drawer unit under my desk and brushed past something. So, I ran my foot back to check what it was and it was gone...so now I'm freaked out about that stupid mouse again. Seriously! I have a broom sitting beside me just in case I see it.

*heebee jeebees*

eff!

I ought to get back to my paper.

hehe

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger