Tuesday, November 16, 2004

And speaking of...


woody
Originally uploaded by himbly.
Re: quote from before

I love Woody Allen and I'm going to include some quotes I've found here:

www.woodyallen.com

I can't do the fancy-dancy link thing yet 'cause a/ I'm too lazy and b/ .... well, I think a/ covers it. I'll learn it eventually and have a pretty blog like e'ryone else. But for now, here:

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."

"I asked the girl if she could bring a sister for me. She did. Sister Maria Teresa. It was a very slow evening. We discussed the New Testament. We agreed that He was very well adjusted for an only child."

"More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

AAAHhhhahahahahahahaha...

*wiping tears*

aren't you glad I did that?

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger