Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Hello Handsome...


Hello Handsome...
Originally uploaded by himbly.
I got hit on by a 74 year old man on Sunday. So I bet my halloween was WAY scarier than yours.

That's what you get for being nice to the elderly. Propositioned in a wholly inappropriate way. And, being a "nice old man", it was ~completely~ unexpected that he would ask to come home with me. But, since I'm still respecting him because he's old, I excused myself and ran away. Had he been 30 years younger, I would have belittled him to his face as I've done ~countless~ times...amusing myself and the people surrounding me. WHICH the old bastard deserved.

However...had that been one of my friends, I would have said, 'well, you can't blame him for trying'...so...there it is.

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger