Sunday, November 21, 2004

Great God A'mighty!


lambuelmaze
Originally uploaded by himbly.
Will someone please tell me what the EFF this is ???
I suggest the Kid's Corner.

I've seen this site -looked over it again and again- for a couple of years now. I ~don't think~ it's a joke. I ~think~ it's real. BUT I'm never quite sure. If it is a joke, I will prostrate myself at the feet of the world's greatest pranksters. If it ~isn't~ a joke, I will prostrate myself at the feet of Jesus...

*pfffft*

no I won't.

Got nothing against Jesus. Sounded like a decent guy. Got everything against his followers. Packs of mangy hounds. Very generally. Not all of them. Just the frothy ones. Like the ones that wrote that site. If it's true.

This ones not true, but funny, too:

WWBD?

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger