Saturday, March 11, 2006

winding up

Ever have those kinds of tired that come so deep from within that it's not a sleep thing, it's a soul thing?

I'm that kind of tired today.

First time in a long time I've had nothing immediate due...or was occupied with a meltdown. I've got a whole body kind of tired.

From as far back as early February, I've been going top speed in order to get the essential shit done. Either that, or my rest time was thwarted by unforseen circumstances...then lead back into top speed. It's been that far back that I haven't been awoken by anxiety attacks that ranged from annoying to crippling.

ha!

But once I got past the anxiety, I just kept my head down and powered through.

'Cept today...I've got nothing major due for 2 weeks. So when I woke up this morning, I was incredibly light headed and even had the spins when I laid down.

My remedy for that was to eat a ton and lay on the couch.

Funny, though...the body's (or maybe just my body's) response to stress, hey?

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger