Thursday, December 07, 2006

Who wouldn't wake up early for this?

It's 7:30.

I went to bed at midnight'ish.

I don't have to be at school until 12:30.

So why am I up now? And...why have I been up at this time for the past few days?

Fear, my friend...fear.

It is now January 7th. Tomorrow I will be presenting to my class my term paper topic, what I've done so far, what I will do, and where I might encounter troubles.

That's just dandy if I ~could~ stand up and say, 'I don't know what the eff I'm doing. I feel that I will encounter trouble when I start to write. Thank you.'

Dang.

I mean, I sorta know...I think. I mean, I know what I would ~like~ to write on, but the logistics of the thing may cause a crash that I will not be able to recover from.

So...I'm up at 7:30 so that I can spend today preparing myself. I wanted to sleep in a bit, but the pounding of my heart and cold sweats really called for me to get up and do some work.

No comments:

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger